Family and First Timers, Bar/Bat Mitzvah
Trip to Israel
with Rabbi Joshua Hoffman
June 26-July 9, 2017
Relive the history of our people in the places where it all happened.
Share the adventure of a lifetime - A Bar/Bat Mitzvah in Israel.
Contact Elana Zimmerman for more information at (818) 530-4011 or email [email protected].
- Visit the places you have been hearing about: the Kotel/Western Wall, Jerusalem Old City, Masada, Dead Sea, Tel Aviv, Sefat, and the Golan Heights.
- Exciting and adventurous water experiences on Lake Kinneret, Jordan River, Dead Sea, and the Mediterranean Sea.
- Become the newest link in the chain of Jewish tradition as you read from the Torah in Jerusalem.
- Discover old and new as we explore archaeological sites in Ceasarea, Jerusalem and Beit Guvrin.
- Visit historical landmarks and sites of interest including Masada, Yad VaShem, Independence Hall and Rabin Square.
- Create family memories of blessing and celebration.
3 nights Ramat Resort, Galilee
5 nights Dan Panorama Hotel, Jerusalem
1 night Kfar Hanokdim Bedouin Tent, Negev
2 nights Dan Panorama Hotel, Tel Aviv
Round trip air on EL AL Airlines