VBS provides a place for people to enrich their lives through programs that encourage personal growth, belonging and community.
Our social groups offer age-based programming and activities that encourage education, making connections, spiritual experience and tikkun olam. Share meaningful moments, ideas and experiences in an environment supported by Jewish identity and tradition.
ADULT SOCIAL ACTIVITIES - MEMBER GROUPS
- Sisterhood: A place for women of all ages and stages
- Brotherhood: Community-based social activities for men
- Connect: Social, cultural and educational events for ages 45-65
- Hazak: Dynamic programming for ages 55+
- NextGen: Young couples cultivating the future VBS family
- Havurah: Small, close-knit groups of couples or families who study, socialize and celebrate Jewish life together
We provide opportunities to develop friendships with others who share similar interests while integrating the culture, ethics and joy of Judaism.
- Book Clubs
- Israeli Dancing
- Yiddish Speakers Club
- Community-wide Shabbat Meals
- Holiday Meals
- Jewish Culture
- Music and Dramatic Arts Events